1. can apple leather case get wet?
Genuine leather absorbs water and steam, when it comes to liquid, it can easily be stain.Genuine leather is like human skin, it can get cut or scratched, so it’s very important to treat it with care. On stubborn stains, wipe the area down with a damp cloth (not wet) and then let the leather dry naturally.
Although the general leather case is not afraid of water, please try not to let the leather case get wet, because this may damage the life of the leather case. If you accidentally get water, please wipe it gently with a dry towel, and then place it in the air. Place to dry, If possible, you can apply some leather care agent.Like other natural materials, leather ages when exposed to sunlight. Light-colored leather can turn dark if it’s exposed to the sun for too long, while dark-colored leather can become light if it’s in the sun for too much time.Keep your case away from heat and intense sunlight.
2. can i clean leather case?
- Remove your phone from the leather case. If you have a wallet phone case, be sure to take out your cards and cash so they don’t get damaged during cleaning.
- Wet the clean cotton cloth so that it is damp,add a small amount of leather cleaner to a wet, cotton cloth. Use only a pinch of leather cleaner, as a little goes a long way.Squeeze the leather cleaner stuck to the cloth to distribute it evenly on the leather case.
- In a circular motion, gently rub the entire case and focus more on the dirty spots. Do not rub with a lot of pressure as this can cause the leather to be stretched or removed from the plastic layer underneath the leather.Make sure to wipe away any excess leather cleaner.
- If you would like to take it a step further, you can use saddle soap to help condition and restore the leather. This step is not required but will help the condition of your case.
- Allow the case to fully dry before putting back on your phone.